Granum Hutterite Colony (Granum, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Granum Hutterite Colony in Granum, Alberta, was founded in 1930 as a division from the Standoff Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Granum Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was George Tschetter and the manager was Leonard Hofer.

Additional Information

Location: Granum, Alberta (coordinates: 49.847778, -113.603889 [49° 50' 52" N, 113° 36' 14" W])

Address: Box 360, Granum, AB T0L 1A0

Phone: 403-687-2963

Maps

Map:Granum Hutterite Colony, Granum, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Granum Hutterite Colony (Granum, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 23 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Granum_Hutterite_Colony_(Granum,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=148253.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Granum Hutterite Colony (Granum, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Granum_Hutterite_Colony_(Granum,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=148253.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.