From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Standoff Hutterite Colony in Fort MacLeod, Alberta, was founded in 1918 as a division from the Spink (South Dakota) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Standoff Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Mike Wipf and the manager was Ben Wipf.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Fort MacLeod, Alberta (coordinates: 49.484722, -113.309722 [49° 29' 05" N, 113° 18' 35" W])

Address: Box 910, Ft. Macleod, AB T0L 0Z0

Telephone: 403-553-0213

[edit] Maps

Map:Standoff Hutterite Colony, Fort MacLeod, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Standoff Hutterite Colony (Fort MacLeod, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 24 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Standoff_Hutterite_Colony_(Fort_MacLeod,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85266.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Standoff Hutterite Colony (Fort MacLeod, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Standoff_Hutterite_Colony_(Fort_MacLeod,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85266.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.