From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Holt Hutterite Colony in Irma, Alberta, was founded in 1949 as a division from the Granum Hutterite Colony. It had a population of 57 in 1950.

In 2012 the Holt Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Tim Tschetter and the manager was Jacob Tschetter.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Irma, Alberta (coordinates: 53.021111, -111.310278 [53° 01' 16" N, 111° 18' 37" W])

Address: Box 219, Irma, AB T0B 2H0

Telephone: 780-754-3023

[edit] Maps

Map:Holt Hutterite Colony, Irma, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Holt Hutterite Colony (Irma, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 30 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Holt_Hutterite_Colony_(Irma,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82170.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Holt Hutterite Colony (Irma, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 June 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Holt_Hutterite_Colony_(Irma,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82170.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 795. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.