Spokane Hutterite Colony (Reardan, Washington, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Spokane Hutterite Colony in Reardan, Washington, was founded in 1960 as a division from the Pincher Creek Hutterite Colony. This colony has sometimes been referred to as the Espanola Hutterite Colony (Reardan, Washington, USA).

A daughter colony of the Spokane Hutterite Colony is the Warden Hutterite Colony (Warden, Washington, USA).

In 2017 the Spokane Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Reardan, Washington (coordinates: 47.691389, -117.726944 [47° 41' 29" N, 117° 43' 37" W])

Address

3610 N. Wood Rd., Reardan, WA 99029

Switchboard Phone

509-299-5400

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
Willam P. Gross Sam Gross, 1937-2014 1999
Willam P. Gross Sam Gross, 1937-2014 2014
Willam P. Gross Philip Gross 2015
William P. Gross Philip Gross 2019

Maps

Map:Spokane Hutterite Colony, Reardan, Washington


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2020

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Spokane Hutterite Colony (Reardan, Washington, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2020. Web. 21 Sep 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spokane_Hutterite_Colony_(Reardan,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=167168.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2020). Spokane Hutterite Colony (Reardan, Washington, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Spokane_Hutterite_Colony_(Reardan,_Washington,_USA)&oldid=167168.




©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.