North Side Mennonite Church (Hagerstown, Maryland, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

North Side Mennonite Church (MC), located at 716 North Locust Street, Hagerstown, Maryland was established as a mission in 1931. It became an organized congregation in 1956, under the Ohio and Eastern Mennonite Conference. Its building was purchased in 1949 and remodeled to serve as a church. In 1959 the membership was 34, with Harold A. Lehman as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "North Side Mennonite Church (Hagerstown, Maryland, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 20 Aug 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Side_Mennonite_Church_(Hagerstown,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=83691.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). North Side Mennonite Church (Hagerstown, Maryland, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=North_Side_Mennonite_Church_(Hagerstown,_Maryland,_USA)&oldid=83691.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1112. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.