Keho Lake Hutterite Colony (Barons, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Keho Lake Hutterite Colony in Barons, Alberta, was founded in 1981 as a division from the Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada).

A daughter colony of the Keho Lake Hutterite Colony is the Albion Ridge Hutterite Colony (Picture Butte, Alberta, Canada).

In 2017 the Keho Lake Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Barons, Alberta (coordinates: 49.9875 -113.016667 [49° 59' 15" N 113° 01' 00" W])

Address

Box 125, Barons, AB T0L 0G0

Phone

403-757-2353

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
George B. Wurz George Wurz, 1924-2007 1999
George B. Wurz George Wurz, 1924-2007 2007
George B. Wurz John Hofer 2008
Dan A. Wurz John Hofer 2009
Dan A. Wurz John Hofer 2020


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2020

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Keho Lake Hutterite Colony (Barons, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2020. Web. 21 Sep 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Keho_Lake_Hutterite_Colony_(Barons,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=166783.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2020). Keho Lake Hutterite Colony (Barons, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Keho_Lake_Hutterite_Colony_(Barons,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=166783.




©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.