Iron Creek Hutterite Colony (Bruce, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Iron Creek Hutterite Colony in Bruce, Alberta, was founded in 1979 as a division from the Camrose Hutterite Colony. In 2017 the Iron Creek Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Bruce, Alberta (coordinates: 53.088056, -112.056111 [53° 05' 17" N, 112° 03' 22" W])

Address

Box 64, Bruce, AB T0B 0R0

Switchboard Phone

780-628-5141

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
Andy Hofer Paul Hofer, 1922-1999 1999
Andy Hofer David Hofer 2000
Andy Hofer David Hofer 2020


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2020

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Iron Creek Hutterite Colony (Bruce, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2020. Web. 26 Sep 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Iron_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Bruce,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=166779.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2020). Iron Creek Hutterite Colony (Bruce, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Iron_Creek_Hutterite_Colony_(Bruce,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=166779.




©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.