Difference between revisions of "Hesston College Journal (Periodical)"

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(CSV import - 20130816)
(No difference)

Revision as of 18:55, 16 August 2013

Hesston College Journal, first issue March 1914 as the Hesston Academy Journal, was first a 16-page monthly periodical. The name was changed to the Hesston College Journal in February 1919. It remained a 16-page monthly, with the exception of the year 1925 when it contained 24 pages, until the fall of 1942 when it was changed to a four-page biweekly newspaper.

During the early years of its publication the editorial staff and reporters consisted of both faculty and students. The first editors were M. D. Landis, 1914-1915; J. D. Charles, 1915-17; Paul Erb, 1917-1918; and Edward Yoder, 1918-1923. The first student editor was J. D. Graber in 1923, the position being held by students ever since.



Author(s) Walter E Oswald
Date Published 1956

Cite This Article

MLA style

Oswald, Walter E. "Hesston College Journal (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 1 May 2024. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hesston_College_Journal_(Periodical)&oldid=56946.

APA style

Oswald, Walter E. (1956). Hesston College Journal (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 May 2024, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Hesston_College_Journal_(Periodical)&oldid=56946.




©1996-2024 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.