East End Hutterite Colony (Havre, Montana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

East End Hutterite Colony near Havre, Montana, was founded in 1977 as a division from the Hilldale Hutterite Colony.

A daughter colony of the East End Hutterite Colony is the Camrose Hutterite Colony (Ledger, Montana, USA).

In 2017 the East End Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Havre, Montana (coordinates: 48.75, -109.547222  [48° 45' 00" N, 109° 32' 50" W])

Address

Box 297, Havre, MT 59501

Switchboard Phone

406-398-5355

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
David Kleinsasser George Waldner, 1925-2012 1999
David Kleinsasser George Waldner, 1925-2012 2001
David Kleinsasser Peter J. Waldner 2002
David Kleinsasser Peter J. Waldner 2013
Joe M. Waldner Peter J. Waldner 2014
Joe M. Waldner Peter J. Waldner 2020


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2020

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "East End Hutterite Colony (Havre, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2020. Web. 26 Sep 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_End_Hutterite_Colony_(Havre,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=168246.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2020). East End Hutterite Colony (Havre, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_End_Hutterite_Colony_(Havre,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=168246.




©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.