Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church, now extinct, located in Greene County, Missouri, was organized by John Hartzler and Levi Miller of Cass County in May 1895. Among thee members were C. S. Weaver, J. B. Mischler, and J. B. Schrock, who were appointed on a meetinghouse building committee. The Mennonite meeting calendars of that decade make no reference to the congregation.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Aug 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delaplaine_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Greene_County,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=80079.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Delaplaine Amish Mennonite Church (Greene County, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 August 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Delaplaine_Amish_Mennonite_Church_(Greene_County,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=80079.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1075. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.