Calvary Mennonite Church (La Plata, Puerto Rico)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Calvary Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), La Plata, Puerto Rico, founded in 1946, had 78 members in 1958 with Addona Nissley and Jose A. Santiago as ministers. The church was built in 1946. This is the second Mennonite congregation on the island. Lester Hershey was the first pastor.

Bibliography

Widmer, Gladys. We Enter Puerto Rico. Elkhart, 1952.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Calvary Mennonite Church (La Plata, Puerto Rico)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Mennonite_Church_(La_Plata,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=79499.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Calvary Mennonite Church (La Plata, Puerto Rico). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Mennonite_Church_(La_Plata,_Puerto_Rico)&oldid=79499.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1070. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.