Brant Hutterite Colony (Brant, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 16:24, 22 May 2020 by BertFriesen (talk | contribs) (table update & addtions)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Brant Hutterite Colony in Brant, Alberta, was founded in 1968 as a division from the Rock Lake Hutterite Colony.

A daughter colony of the Brant Hutterite Colony is the Mialta Hutterite Colony (Vulcan, Alberta, Canada).

In 2017 the Brant Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Brant, Alberta (coordinates: 50.454722, -113.542778 [50° 27' 17" N, 113° 32' 34" W])

Address

Box 107, Brant, AB T0L 0L0

Switchboard Phone

403-684-3126

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
John Mandel, 1921-2009 Andreas J. Gross 1999
John Mandel, 1921-2009 Andreas J. Gross 2000
Tom Mandel Andreas J. Gross 2001
Tom Mandel Andreas J. Gross 2020


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2020


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Brant Hutterite Colony (Brant, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2020. Web. 6 Jul 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brant_Hutterite_Colony_(Brant,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=168187.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2020). Brant Hutterite Colony (Brant, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 6 July 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brant_Hutterite_Colony_(Brant,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=168187.




©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.