Brant Hutterite Colony (Brant, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Brant Hutterite Colony in Brant, Alberta, was founded in 1968 as a division from the Rock Lake Hutterite Colony.

A daughter colony of the Brant Hutterite Colony is the Mialta Hutterite Colony (Vulcan, Alberta, Canada).

In 2024 the Brant Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Brant, Alberta (coordinates: 50.454722, -113.542778 [50° 27' 17" N, 113° 32' 34" W])

Address

Box 107, Brant, AB T0L 0L0

Switchboard Phone

403-684-3126

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
John Mandel, 1921-2009 Andreas J. Gross 1999
John Mandel, 1921-2009 Andreas J. Gross 2000
Tom Mandel Andreas J. Gross 2001
Tom Mandel Andreas J. Gross 2024


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2024

Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Brant Hutterite Colony (Brant, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2024. Web. 20 May 2024. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brant_Hutterite_Colony_(Brant,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=178306.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2024). Brant Hutterite Colony (Brant, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 May 2024, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brant_Hutterite_Colony_(Brant,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=178306.




©1996-2024 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.