Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony (Valley View, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony in Valley View, Alberta, was founded in 1971 as a division from the Thompson Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Walter Tschetter and the manager was Eli C. Tschetter.

Additional Information

Location: Valley View, Alberta (coordinates: 54.993611, -117.054722 [54° 59' 37" N, 117° 03' 17" W])

Address: Box 1193, Valley View, AB T0H 3N0

Telephone: 780-524-2590


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony (Valley View, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 21 Nov 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Valleyview_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Valley_View,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85646.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony (Valley View, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 November 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Valleyview_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Valley_View,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85646.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.