From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony in Valley View, Alberta, was founded in 1971 as a division from the Thompson Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Walter Tschetter and the manager was Eli C. Tschetter.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Valley View, Alberta (coordinates: 54.993611, -117.054722 [54° 59' 37" N, 117° 03' 17" W])

Address: Box 1193, Valley View, AB T0H 3N0

Telephone: 780-524-2590


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony (Valley View, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 23 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Valleyview_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Valley_View,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85646.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Valleyview Ranch Hutterite Colony (Valley View, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Valleyview_Ranch_Hutterite_Colony_(Valley_View,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85646.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.