From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Thompson Hutterite Bruderhof of the Dariusleut branch, located near Glenwood, Alberta, was founded in 1918. In 1950 the population numbered 76, with Paul J. Tschetter as head preacher.

In 2012 the Thompson Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John Tschetter, Jr. and the manager was George Tschetter.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Glenwood, Alberta (coordinates: 49.423333, -113.544444 [49° 25' 24" N, 113° 32' 40" W])

Address: Box 160, Fort Macleod, AB T0L 020

Telephone: 403-553-2910


Author(s) David Decker
Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. "Thompson Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 27 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Thompson_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=93724.

APA style

Decker, David and Bert Friesen. (May 2013). Thompson Hutterite Colony (Glenwood, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Thompson_Hutterite_Colony_(Glenwood,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=93724.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 716. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.