From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Tschetter Hutterite Colony in Irricana, Alberta, was founded in 1948 as a division from the Rosebud Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Tschetter Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Jacob S. Hofer and the manager was Ben Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Irricana, Alberta (coordinates: 51.439777, -113.187417 [51° 26' 23" N, 113° 11' 14" W])

Address: Box 130, Irricana, AB T0M 1B0

Telephone: 403-935-4406

[edit] Maps

Map:Tschetter Hutterite Colony, Irricana, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Tschetter Hutterite Colony (Irricana, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 20 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tschetter_Hutterite_Colony_(Irricana,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85594.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Tschetter Hutterite Colony (Irricana, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tschetter_Hutterite_Colony_(Irricana,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=85594.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.