From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Rosebud Hutterite Colony in Rosebud, Alberta, was founded in 1918 as a relocation of the Tschetter Hutterite Colony in Olivet, South Dakota. 

Rosebud Hutterite Colony is the mother colony of the following colonies: Athabasca Hutterite Colony (Athabasca, Alberta); Beiseker Hutterite Colony (Beiseker, Alberta); Hillview Hutterite Colony (Rosebud, Alberta); and Tschetter Hutterite Colony (Irricana, Alberta).

In 2012 the Rosebud Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was George Hofer and the manager was Dan Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Rosebud, Alberta (coordinates: 51.313056, -113.120833 [51° 18' 47" N, 113° 07' 15" W])

Address: Box 280, Rockyford, AB T0J 2R0

Telephone: 403-533-2205

[edit] Maps

Map:Rosebud Hutterite Colony, Rosebud, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Rosebud Hutterite Colony (Rosebud, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 23 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rosebud_Hutterite_Colony_(Rosebud,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96291.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Rosebud Hutterite Colony (Rosebud, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Rosebud_Hutterite_Colony_(Rosebud,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96291.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.