From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Reedley (Calinforna) Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church, called Grace Church, was started in 1950 as a conference-subsidized congregation. In 1957 it had 30 members, with C. A. Wall as pastor. Its church building was dedicated in 1952.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Reedley Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Reedley, California, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Reedley_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Reedley,_California,_USA)&oldid=84365.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Reedley Evangelical Mennonite Brethren Church (Reedley, California, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Reedley_Evangelical_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Reedley,_California,_USA)&oldid=84365.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 265. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.