From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Morrison Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), also known as the Mennonite Brick Church, located about four miles (6.5 km) northwest of Morrison, in Whiteside County, Illinois, belonging to the Illinois Mennonite Conference, was organized in 1868. The meetinghouse was dedicated on 1 January 1873. The membership in 1956 was 16, with Aaron D. Nice as pastor.


Author(s) Aaron D Nice
Date Published 1957


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Nice, Aaron D. "Morrison Mennonite Church (Morrison, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Morrison_Mennonite_Church_(Morrison,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=90170.

APA style

Nice, Aaron D. (1957). Morrison Mennonite Church (Morrison, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Morrison_Mennonite_Church_(Morrison,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=90170.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 754. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.