Millerdale Hutterite Colony (Miller, South Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Millerdale Hutterite Colony in Miller, South Dakota, was founded in 1949 as a division from the Milltown Hutterite Colony. In 2016 the Millerdale Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Leonard Waldner and the manager was Michael Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Miller, South Dakota (coordinates: 44.399444, -99.112778 [44˚ 23′ 58″ N, 99˚ 06′ 46″ W])

Address: 35350 - 206th St., Miller, SD 57362-9534

Phone: 605-853-2210

Maps

Map:Millerdale Hutterite Colony, Miller, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Millerdale Hutterite Colony (Miller, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 26 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Millerdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Miller,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=147853.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Millerdale Hutterite Colony (Miller, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Millerdale_Hutterite_Colony_(Miller,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=147853.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.