From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:18, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Holt Hutterite Colony in Irma, Alberta, was founded in 1949 as a division from the Granum Hutterite Colony. It had a population of 57 in 1950.

In 2012 the Holt Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Tim Tschetter and the manager was Jacob Tschetter.

Additional Information

Location: Irma, Alberta (coordinates: 53.021111, -111.310278 [53° 01' 16" N, 111° 18' 37" W])

Address: Box 219, Irma, AB T0B 2H0

Telephone: 780-754-3023

Maps

Map:Holt Hutterite Colony, Irma, Alberta


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Holt Hutterite Colony (Irma, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Holt_Hutterite_Colony_(Irma,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82170.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Holt Hutterite Colony (Irma, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Holt_Hutterite_Colony_(Irma,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=82170.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 795. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.