Wilmington Mennonite Church (Wilmington, Delaware, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Wilmington Mennonite Church (Conservative Mennonite) met at 10th and Harrison streets in Wilmington, Deleware. This mission station was established in 1948 and by 1957 had 22 members, with Amos Bontrager serving as pastor.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Wilmington Mennonite Church (Wilmington, Delaware, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 23 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wilmington_Mennonite_Church_(Wilmington,_Delaware,_USA)&oldid=86141.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Wilmington Mennonite Church (Wilmington, Delaware, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Wilmington_Mennonite_Church_(Wilmington,_Delaware,_USA)&oldid=86141.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 958. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.