Truax Mennonite Brethren Church (Truax, Saskatchewan, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Truax Mennonite Brethren congregation at Truax, SK began services in 1934. The congregation dissolved about 1946. It had been affiliated with the Saskatchewan Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches, Canadian Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches and the General Conference of Mennonite Brethren Churches. The language of worship was German.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published August 1986

Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Truax Mennonite Brethren Church (Truax, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. August 1986. Web. 30 May 2024. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Truax_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Truax,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=128396.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (August 1986). Truax Mennonite Brethren Church (Truax, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 May 2024, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Truax_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Truax,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=128396.




©1996-2024 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.