Trinity Christian Fellowship (Sullivan, Illinois, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Trinity Christian Fellowship in Sullivan, Illinois, USA was established in 1981. The congregation started from a group who withdrew from the Pleasant View Church, partly from a desire for mission activity.

In 2017 the church was a member of the Beachy Amish Mennonite Fellowship and had a membership of 119. The bishop was Wilbur Gingerich, and the ministers were Ernie Gingerich and Mervin Yoder.

Bibliography

Anderson, Cory. The Amish-Mennonites of North America: a portrait of our people. Medina, New York: Ridgeway Publishing, 2012: 155.

Mennonite Church directory (2017): 48.

Yoder, Elmer S. The Beachy Amish Mennonite Fellowship Churches. Hartville, Ohio: Diakonia Ministries, 1987: 316.

Additional Information

Address: 1774 1800N, Sullivan, Illinois

Phone: 217-543-3456

Website:

Denominational Affiliations:

Beachy Amish Mennonite Fellowship

Map

Trinity Christian Fellowship


Author(s) Sam Steiner
Date Published March 2018


Cite This Article

MLA style

Steiner, Sam. "Trinity Christian Fellowship (Sullivan, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2018. Web. 16 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Fellowship_(Sullivan,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=160069.

APA style

Steiner, Sam. (March 2018). Trinity Christian Fellowship (Sullivan, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 16 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Fellowship_(Sullivan,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=160069.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.