Stark Mennonite Brethren Church (McClusky, North Dakota, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Stark Mennonite Brethren (MB) Church was a substation of the McClusky MB Church, located 28 miles southeast of it. It was organized under the leadership of a deacon, Jacob Sattler. In 1916 a church was built and dedicated. In 1924 it still had 16 members, but when some of these moved away, the meetings were discontinued and the meetinghouse was moved to Goodrich; here the meetings continued for some time, but then the building was sold, and the members joined the McClusky church.


Author(s) M. A Kroeker
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Kroeker, M. A. "Stark Mennonite Brethren Church (McClusky, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 May 2024. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stark_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(McClusky,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=118777.

APA style

Kroeker, M. A. (1959). Stark Mennonite Brethren Church (McClusky, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 May 2024, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stark_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(McClusky,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=118777.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 611. All rights reserved.


©1996-2024 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.