Difference between revisions of "Springdale Hutterite Colony (White Sulpher Springs, Montana, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[checked revision][checked revision]
m (Text replace - "<strong>Address</strong>:" to "'''Address''':")
Line 7: Line 7:
 
'''Phone''': 406-547-2290
 
'''Phone''': 406-547-2290
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=May 2013|a1_last=Friesen|a1_first=Bert|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=May 2013|a1_last=Friesen|a1_first=Bert|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 +
[[Category:Hutterite Colonies]]
 +
[[Category:Montana Hutterite Colonies]]
 +
[[Category:American Hutterite Colonies]]

Revision as of 13:47, 26 May 2017

Springdale Hutterite Colony in White Sulpher Springs, Montana, was founded in 1959 as a division from the Milford (Montana) Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Springdale Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Joseph Wipf and the manager was John Wipf.

Additional Information

Location: White Sulpher Springs, Montana (coordinates: 46.462222, -111.017222 [46° 27' 44" N, 111° 01' 02" W])

Address: 770 Birky Rd., White Sulphur Springs, MT 59645

Phone: 406-547-2290


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Springdale Hutterite Colony (White Sulpher Springs, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 21 Oct 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springdale_Hutterite_Colony_(White_Sulpher_Springs,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=148462.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Springdale Hutterite Colony (White Sulpher Springs, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Springdale_Hutterite_Colony_(White_Sulpher_Springs,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=148462.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.