Sheldon Conservative Mennonite Church (Sheldon, Wisconsin, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Sheldon Conservative Mennonite Church is located in Sheldon, Wisconsin. The church was organized in 1939.

In 2014 the church was an independent Mennonite congregation with 34 members. The ministerial team included Ministers Lewis Martin and Ted Miller.

Bibliography

Mennonite Church Directory 2014. Harrisonburg, VA: Christian Light Publications, Inc., 2014: 136.

Additional Information

Address: N 2409 Marshall Road, Sheldon, Wisconsin


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published April 2014


Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Sheldon Conservative Mennonite Church (Sheldon, Wisconsin, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2014. Web. 27 May 2019. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sheldon_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Sheldon,_Wisconsin,_USA)&oldid=131781.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (April 2014). Sheldon Conservative Mennonite Church (Sheldon, Wisconsin, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 May 2019, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sheldon_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Sheldon,_Wisconsin,_USA)&oldid=131781.




©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.