Pine Grove Mennonite Church (Stryker, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Pine Grove Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), located south of Stryker, Ohio, on Route 6, was established in 1951 through the efforts of Lockport Mennonite Church. In 1957 it had 106 members, with D. Wyse Graber as pastor.

The congregation held its last service on 9 June 2019.

Bibliography

Ohio Mennonite Evangel (May/June 2019): 12 (July/August 2019): 5.

Additional Information

Address: 4524 CR 2050, Stryker, OH 43557

Phone:


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Samuel J. Steiner
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Samuel J. Steiner. "Pine Grove Mennonite Church (Stryker, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Nov 2022. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pine_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Stryker,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=164375.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin and Samuel J. Steiner. (1959). Pine Grove Mennonite Church (Stryker, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 November 2022, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pine_Grove_Mennonite_Church_(Stryker,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=164375.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 181. All rights reserved.


©1996-2022 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.