Missionary Light (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 05:56, 11 June 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Added category.)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Missionary Light, official publication of the Virginia Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, has been published at Scottdale, Pennsylvania, since January 1941. At first an 8-page quarterly, it was enlarged to a 16-page bimonthly with the March 1948 issue. The editors have been Byard W. Shank, Linden M. Wenger 1951-53, Laban Peachey 1953-    . The page size of the first 18 volumes was 10½ x 7¾ inches (26.7 x 19.7 cm.). With the first issue of 1959 it was reduced to 9 x 6 inches (22.9 x 9.7 cm.). It is illustrated.


Author(s) N. P Springer
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Springer, N. P. "Missionary Light (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 13 Jul 2024. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Light_(Periodical)&oldid=123164.

APA style

Springer, N. P. (1959). Missionary Light (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 13 July 2024, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Light_(Periodical)&oldid=123164.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1109. All rights reserved.


©1996-2024 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.