Missionary Bulletin (Periodical)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 05:56, 11 June 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Added category.)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Missionary Bulletin, organ of the Conservative Mennonite Board of Missions and Charities, began with the first quarter of 1952. It was published quarterly until 1956 or 1957, when it became a monthly. Raymond Byler has been editor from the beginning. The place of printing is Scottdale, Pennsylvania. Each issue consists of 8 pages approximately 11 x 8 inches (28.0 x 20.3 cm.) in size. There are occasional illustrations.


Author(s) N. P Springer
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Springer, N. P. "Missionary Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 13 Jul 2024. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=123162.

APA style

Springer, N. P. (1959). Missionary Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 13 July 2024, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Missionary_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=123162.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1109. All rights reserved.


©1996-2024 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.