Iglesia Menonita Comunidad de Fe (Chicago, Illinois, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Iglesia Menonita Comunidad de Fe, Chicago, Illinois, USA, began in 1983 as an outreach of the Grace Community Church. Marco Guete and Miguel Espindola served as founding pastors.

It met at Grace Community Church until 1991, when it moved to rented facilities. In its last years, it returned to Grace Community Church.

The congregation was no longer listed in the Mennonite Church USA Directory for 2007. Thus it must have closed or withdrawn from Mennonite Church USA between 2005 and 2007.

Bibliography

Rich, Elaine Sommers, ed. Walking Together in Faith: The Central District Conference, 1957-1990. Bluffton, Ohio: The Conference, 2003: 82-83.

Schultz, Ingrid. "What does God want?" Window to Mission (26 March 1996): W10.

Additional Information

Address: 4155 South Rockwell Street, Chicago, Illinois

Phone:

Website:

Denominational Affiliations: Central District Conference

Mennonite Church USA

Pastoral Leaders at Iglesia Menonita Comunidad de Fe

Name Years
of Service
Marco Guete (Co-pastor) 1983-1988
Miguel Espindola (Co-pastor)(1947-1986) 1983-1986
Gamaliel Falla (Co-pastor) 1988-1992
Amanda Falla (Co-pastor) 1988-1992
Ingrid Schultz 1992-1998
Gilberto Gaytan 1998?-2005?

Membership at Iglesia Menonita Comunidad de Fe

Year Membership
1984 8
1988 34
1990 20
2000 40
2005 40


Author(s) Samuel J Steiner
Date Published December 2022

Cite This Article

MLA style

Steiner, Samuel J. "Iglesia Menonita Comunidad de Fe (Chicago, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 2022. Web. 17 Apr 2024. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Iglesia_Menonita_Comunidad_de_Fe_(Chicago,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=174480.

APA style

Steiner, Samuel J. (December 2022). Iglesia Menonita Comunidad de Fe (Chicago, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 April 2024, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Iglesia_Menonita_Comunidad_de_Fe_(Chicago,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=174480.




©1996-2024 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.