East Pennsylvania Conference of the Mennonite Church

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

East Pennsylvania Conference of the Mennonite Church (Die Ost-Pennsylvanischen Konferenz der Mennoniten Gemeinschaft), the name adopted by the J. H. Oberholtzer group which was expelled from the Franconia Mennonite Conference in October 1847, which was later changed to Eastern Mennonite Conference and finally to Eastern District Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church).


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "East Pennsylvania Conference of the Mennonite Church." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 11 May 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Pennsylvania_Conference_of_the_Mennonite_Church&oldid=80388.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). East Pennsylvania Conference of the Mennonite Church. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 11 May 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Pennsylvania_Conference_of_the_Mennonite_Church&oldid=80388.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1078. All rights reserved.


©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.