Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church, Detroit, Michigan was organized in 1914 under the leadership of O. B. Snider. The first meetinghouse was built in 1916. In 1954 the congregation had 243 baptized members with William K. Burgess serving as pastor.


Author(s) William K Burgess
Date Published 1955


Cite This Article

MLA style

Burgess, William K. "Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1955. Web. 17 Aug 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113772.

APA style

Burgess, William K. (1955). Dakota Avenue United Missionary Church (Detroit, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 August 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Dakota_Avenue_United_Missionary_Church_(Detroit,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113772.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 3. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.