Crossroads Evangelical Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Wauseon Evangelical Mennonite Church (Evaneglical Mennonite Church [EMC]) was organized in December 1948 by 106 charter members who transferred from the Archbold (Ohio) EMC congregation, which had helped finance the building project and authorized the new congregation. Gordon G. Zimmerman was the first pastor. Its meetinghouse was dedicated 29 January 1949. On 31 December 1958, the congregation had 278 members, with Arthur Enns as pastor.

Additional Information

Address: 845 E. Leggett St Wauseon, OH 43567

Phone: 419-335-3686

Website: https://www.crossroadswauseon.org/

Denominational Affiliation:

Fellowship of Evangelical Churches


Author(s) H. A Driver
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Driver, H. A. "Crossroads Evangelical Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 26 Feb 2024. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crossroads_Evangelical_Church_(Wauseon,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=172138.

APA style

Driver, H. A. (1959). Crossroads Evangelical Church (Wauseon, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 February 2024, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crossroads_Evangelical_Church_(Wauseon,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=172138.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 899-900. All rights reserved.


©1996-2024 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.