Cape Chin United Missionary Church (Cape Chin, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cape Chin United Missionary Church, Cape Chin, Ontario was located on the Bruce Peninsula. A member of the Ontario Conference, the church was dedicated 23 May 1937, services having previously been held in the Hays' schoolhouse. In 1951 there were 30 members, the pastor at that time was Clinton Bell. The congregation closed in June 1961.

Bibliography

Gingerich, Charles S. The Peninsula Pilgrims: a History of Bethel Church. Lion's Head, Ont. : C. S. Gingerich, 2007.


Author(s) Everek R Storms
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Storms, Everek R. "Cape Chin United Missionary Church (Cape Chin, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 17 Aug 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cape_Chin_United_Missionary_Church_(Cape_Chin,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=86519.

APA style

Storms, Everek R. (1953). Cape Chin United Missionary Church (Cape Chin, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 August 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cape_Chin_United_Missionary_Church_(Cape_Chin,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=86519.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 511. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.