Bliss Missionary Church (Levering, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Bliss United Missionary Church (now Bliss Missionary Church), Levering, Michigan, was organized in approximately 1872. In 1948 Edris Lovina Neil was in charge of the congregation, which had a membership of 12. In the mid-1950s the membership was 30.

In 2009 the pastor was Curtis Alexander.

Additional Information

Address: 15 East Sturgeon Bay Trail, Levering, Michigan

Phone: 231-537-4986

Website: Bliss Missionary Church

Denominational Affiliations:

Michigan District of the Missionary Church

Missionary Church USA

Maps

Map:Bliss Missionary Church (Levering, Michigan)


Author(s) C. A., Mrs Neil
Date Published 1955


Cite This Article

MLA style

Neil, C. A., Mrs. "Bliss Missionary Church (Levering, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1955. Web. 28 Sep 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bliss_Missionary_Church_(Levering,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=146910.

APA style

Neil, C. A., Mrs. (1955). Bliss Missionary Church (Levering, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 September 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bliss_Missionary_Church_(Levering,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=146910.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 363. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.