Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Bethlehem Mennonite Church (General Conference Mennonite), now extinct, Hooker, Oklahoma, organized ca. 1906, was closed ca. 1915. Earlier it had 20 members, 23 in 1911, 7 in 1914. First and last ministers were Henry D. Schroeder and Henry Adrian.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Jan 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=75587.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Bethlehem Mennonite Church (Hooker, Oklahoma, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 January 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethlehem_Mennonite_Church_(Hooker,_Oklahoma,_USA)&oldid=75587.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1066. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.