Bethel United Missionary Church (Petrolia, Ontario, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Bethel United Missionary Church, Petrolia, Lambton County, Ontario, was organized in 1920. In 1948 the membership was 31 and Miss L. Hoover and Miss H. Hill were in charge of the congregation.


Author(s) L Hoover
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hoover, L. "Bethel United Missionary Church (Petrolia, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 24 May 2019. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_United_Missionary_Church_(Petrolia,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75566.

APA style

Hoover, L. (1953). Bethel United Missionary Church (Petrolia, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 May 2019, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bethel_United_Missionary_Church_(Petrolia,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=75566.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 315. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.