Beth El Mennonite Church (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Beth El Mennonite Church is located approximately 7 miles (11 km) south of Belleville, Pennsylvania. It was established in 1973.

In 2014 the church had 137 members and was served by Bishop Foster R. King, Ministers Frank King and Wesley E. King, and Deacon Raymond B. Peachey. It was an independent Mennonite congregation.

Bibliography

Mennonite Church Directory 2014. Harrisonburg, VA: Christian Light Publications, Inc., 2014: 130.

Additional Information

Address: 1150 Front Mountain Road, Belleville, PA

Phone: 717-483-6914


Author(s) Richard D Thiessen
Date Published April 2014


Cite This Article

MLA style

Thiessen, Richard D. "Beth El Mennonite Church (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2014. Web. 7 Dec 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Beth_El_Mennonite_Church_(Belleville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=117591.

APA style

Thiessen, Richard D. (April 2014). Beth El Mennonite Church (Belleville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 7 December 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Beth_El_Mennonite_Church_(Belleville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=117591.




©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.