From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church at Whitehouse, Lucas County, Ohio, was established in 1852. In 1957 it had 6 members.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church (Whitehouse, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Whitehouse_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Whitehouse,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113683.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Whitehouse Reformed Mennonite Church (Whitehouse, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Whitehouse_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Whitehouse,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=113683.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 940. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.