From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Western Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Salem, Oregon, was established in 1948. It met in the chapel of the Western Mennonite School. It had 78 members in 1957, with Marcus Lind as its pastor and bishop. It is a member of the Pacific Coast Conference

Address: 9045 Wallace Rd NW, Salem, Oregon 97304; Phone: 503-363-2595

[edit] Additional Information

Church web site: http://www.wmchurch.org/


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Western Mennonite Church (Salem, Oregon, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Western_Mennonite_Church_(Salem,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=85965.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). Western Mennonite Church (Salem, Oregon, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Western_Mennonite_Church_(Salem,_Oregon,_USA)&oldid=85965.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 934. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.