West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:04, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

West Sterling Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Sterling, Illinois, was established in 1928. It had 57 members in 1957, with Vernon Schertz as pastor, and was a mission congregation sponsored by the Science Ridge Mennonite Church.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Sterling_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=78778.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Sterling_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=78778.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 929. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.