From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:02, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The United Mennonite Bible School at St. Catharines, ON was founded by the Canadian Mennonite Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church) in 1950. It conducted a five month term each year. In 1955-56, the last year of operation, the enrollment was 17; John W. Neufeld was the principal.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "United Mennonite Bible School (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 21 Jan 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=United_Mennonite_Bible_School_(St._Catharines,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=78395.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). United Mennonite Bible School (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 January 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=United_Mennonite_Bible_School_(St._Catharines,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=78395.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 774. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.