From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The United Mennonite Bible School at St. Catharines, ON was founded by the Canadian Mennonite Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church) in 1950. It conducted a five month term each year. In 1955-56, the last year of operation, the enrollment was 17; John W. Neufeld was the principal.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "United Mennonite Bible School (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 30 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=United_Mennonite_Bible_School_(St._Catharines,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=113056.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). United Mennonite Bible School (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=United_Mennonite_Bible_School_(St._Catharines,_Ontario,_Canada)&oldid=113056.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 774. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.