From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:02, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Twin City Missions (Mennonite Church), Kansas City, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri, was the name given to the Morris Gospel Hall, R. 2, Kansas City, Kansas, and the Mennonite Gospel Center, 1238 Washington, Kansas City, Missouri, from 1946 to 1951 when the Morris building was destroyed by the Kansas City flood. The missions were under the superintendency of Edward Yoder, and the membership in 1951 was 38.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Twin City Missions (Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 18 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Twin_City_Missions_(Kansas_City,_Kansas_and_Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=78346.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Twin City Missions (Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Twin_City_Missions_(Kansas_City,_Kansas_and_Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=78346.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 757. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.