Twin City Missions (Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Twin City Missions (Mennonite Church), Kansas City, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri, was the name given to the Morris Gospel Hall, R. 2, Kansas City, Kansas, and the Mennonite Gospel Center, 1238 Washington, Kansas City, Missouri, from 1946 to 1951 when the Morris building was destroyed by the Kansas City flood. The missions were under the superintendency of Edward Yoder, and the membership in 1951 was 38.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Twin City Missions (Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 19 Jun 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Twin_City_Missions_(Kansas_City,_Kansas_and_Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=78346.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Twin City Missions (Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 June 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Twin_City_Missions_(Kansas_City,_Kansas_and_Kansas_City,_Missouri,_USA)&oldid=78346.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 757. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.