Tompkins Hutterite Colony (Tompkins, Sasakatchewan, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Tompkins Hutterite Colony near Tompkins, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1954 as a division from the New Elm Spring Hutterite Colony. In 2016 the Tompkins Hutterite Colony was a Lehrerleut colony. The minister was Joseph Entz and the manager was George Mandel.

Additional Information

Location: Tompkins, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 49.928611, -108.845278  [49° 55' 43" N, 108° 50' 43" W])

Address: Box 309, Tompkins, SK S0N 2S0

Phone: 306-622-2012


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Tompkins Hutterite Colony (Tompkins, Sasakatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 18 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tompkins_Hutterite_Colony_(Tompkins,_Sasakatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=148489.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Tompkins Hutterite Colony (Tompkins, Sasakatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Tompkins_Hutterite_Colony_(Tompkins,_Sasakatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=148489.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.