From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Three Hills Hutterite Colony near Three Hills, Alberta, was founded in 2006 as a division from the Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Three Hills Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John M. Wurz and the manager was Sam Wurz.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Three Hills, Alberta (coordinates: 51.624722, -113.273333 [51° 37' 29" N, 113° 16' 24" W])

Address: Box 1720, Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0

Telephone: 403-443-7563


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Three Hills Hutterite Colony (Three Hills, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 1 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Three_Hills_Hutterite_Colony_(Three_Hills,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96710.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Three Hills Hutterite Colony (Three Hills, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 1 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Three_Hills_Hutterite_Colony_(Three_Hills,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=96710.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.