From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:53, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Sunshine Hutterite Colony in Hussar, Alberta, was founded in 1956 as a division from the Cayley Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Sunshine Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Andrew Walter and the manager was Martin S. Walter.


Additional Information

Location: Hussar, Alberta (coordinates: 51.039167, -112.489722 [51° 02' 21" N, 112° 29' 23" W])

Address: Box 92, Hussar, AB T0J 1S0

Telephone: 403-775-1716



Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Sunshine Hutterite Colony (Hussar, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 23 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunshine_Hutterite_Colony_(Hussar,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=68605.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Sunshine Hutterite Colony (Hussar, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Sunshine_Hutterite_Colony_(Hussar,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=68605.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.